Thursday, January 31, 2008

For the love of a child!




I have a favor, a plea, whatever, I need your help.

I need to make army tank cookies for Jeremiah's class by wednesday!

If you have any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. thanks.


now... here are a few cards, just for fun.

And some exciting news, Stampin' Up! has some wonderful accessories, I always want to use them in a class, or club, or something, and have never been able to because I wouldn't have enough of the right thing for 12 plus people, well, they are now offering bulk buys to us demos! YAY! that means you will get to see the sticky cuts, hodge podge, rub ons, and chip board soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris,

Just wanted to tell you I miss you and I love looking at your blog. Hope to see you guys soon...Love Ya! Windy Leal