Thursday, January 17, 2008

where do you get your inspiration?



I have lots of places I look before I create. I get ideas from all kinds of things. Once I made a card based on the colors in Jonathan's curtains. Normally, I can't directly copy something, kind of like I can't follow a recipe. Something in my genetic code.
Anyway, SU! sends great tools and helps to us, and I love their stuff, but never am inspired to make it, i use the ideas, or colors, but not a replica. That is over!
These are two copies straight from their last demo magazine! I love them!
The card will be a rub on class project. (yes, I put the rub on ON the ribbon! so stinking cute!) Speaking of, I only have one place left!!!!
I will be out of pocket this weekend. But will return in plenty of time for Club on Monday. Feel free to call me!

No comments: