Tuesday, January 1, 2008

greetings from red river, NM!

We made it! The trip was pretty good, we made decent time, The boys really wanted the youth to ride with us, but teenagers aren't so eager to hang with young 'uns! But it is all good! It is really pretty here, but terribly COLD! I hope to be able to post a ski picture for you all, we will see what happens!
Alltell doesn't pick up here, so someone PLEASE call my mom! ;)
Here is another item for our rub-ons class. I know, "a comb?" But it is cool, trust me. And look how pretty! I am still working on acquiring more items for us to embellish!
I wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! May you be blessed beyond measure in 2008!

1 comment:

Wachsmann Family said...

cool! Glad to hear you had a safe trip there. I can't wait to see some snow pictures! CW