Well, I have been watching my order from the new catty like a hawk. and I finally called and there is flat no way they can get it here by tomorrow. It hasn't even gone into picking yet. So I made the very hard decision to postpone the catalog open house. I hate that.
I would much rather the items be here though. I will let you know ASAP when I will reset the date, if they ship it today, then I can have it Thursday, if not, I will have to have it Tuesday or during the crop..... hmmm, I will let you know, sorry to rearrange the calendar right off the bat like that, but I just think the products should be here for the open house.
thanks guys for your flexibility!