Wednesday, May 14, 2008

where have I been?





Well, I have been missing all my friends, but I am trying hard to catch up! This is what I have been doing today! I had promised a friend I would make her son's teacher gifts, so I got the tins made, per his color requests, and then I had to start making thank you notes. I have 18 to send, and mom needed one. I started out using the rub ons because I had cut up the sheets for the cards yesterday for the tart and tangy class. So instead of putting them away, I used them up. Made a bunch of cards too. They aren't my best, but they were fun and something different. My mom wasn't that impressed. Then I wanted to use some "fun" colors, so I got these out and I wasn't too happy with the first two I made, so I switched gears again, and I love the last two I made (the rhinestone brad just makes it)!
So, hopefully soon, once I get all the graduation gifts made and my other projects checked off the list, I will be caught up and I can chat with you again. Until then, count this as my HELLO!

No comments: