Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Monday!


I absolutely can not believe how very close to June we are! I can not believe how fast time goes. And I stay so busy, and yet, do nothing. Interesting, isn't it?
Anyway, I am having a hard time deciding what to post today. It isn't like I have tons of stuff, or even anything THAT wonderful, just still, I always want to share it all.
These are some graduation favors I made for the lunch yesterday. We had Lorena, Waco High, Valley Mills, and Midway. The saying on the back says, "You've worked so hard and you've come so far. Just goes to show what a "smartie" you are"! I found this assortment pack of smarties at walmart, they have several new flavors, candy money, and smartie gum! I used the magnet bags from stamp on this! It could have used some ribbon or cord, but I had to move on to other things before I did that! Still, I thought they were cute!

No comments: