Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the good 'ol summer time

I am getting close to being out of Linda projects to post. :(
This is a cute idea, score in different places and make a pocket!!! Genius. I love how she scored the flower petals and added the button, and the picture cuts it off, but the back of the flap has a greeting as well. so fun. great summer colors.

On another note, I have a BIG annoucement! I have been asked to be a recurring guest blogger on the Scrapping for Inclusion blog. I will do every Thursday starting this week! There will be someone for everyday of the week, covering different topics. I think there are 4 of us that are on the scrap book/stamp side of things, and then the lady who runs the S4I and Diane Bubel herself, the co-founder of The Bubel Aiken Foundation. pretty cool, huh?
Here is the link http://www.scrapping4inclusion.blogspot.com/ bookmark it, and check in for different ideas and info.
Hope you are ready for Summer, bc it is coming, ready or not!!!
I have a sick one again today, sweet Jeremiah has whatever Jonathan had last week. He is so funny when he is sick. He is funny anyway, but over the top with fever!

No comments: