Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We all have one or two....



We all have those people in our lives that seem to be able to do ANYTHING, and do it well.
I have several people in my live like that, but I want to tell you about Linda. That girl, she can do it all. She is my carpenter/electrician/therapist/second mom, as well as she can sew, make cakes and cookies, and stamp like no one else. Here are a few things she made for me recently. Over the next few days I will "showcase" one of them and give you some details, so you can recreate. She keeps it simple, but she has a flair. If I didn't love her so much, I'd hate her! ;) not really.

For the flower, she took a square of card stock and rounded opposite corners. then punched the flower out and mounted it. Next, you punch the flower out in the same color as the background, and on the punched flower, score the petals and fold a bit, add a 1/2 inch circle punch and a brad, then attach with a dimensional, by just off setting enough to see the cut out flower too. In the group picture you can see the opposite flower, waste not want not! see, she is really cool!

No comments: