Monday, February 11, 2008

what I have been doing

Well, planning and carring out an Army Party for your fiver year old takes a lot more time and effort than Scott and I considered. Especially if your five year old is Jeremiah! He knew how he wanted every detail. I think he was very pleased with his party and I think the kids had a pretty good time! It went fast! Here they are in the middle of the silly sting war, thank goodness Krista stopped and got 12 extra cans! We needed them! The last picture is thebirthday boy and his tank cake. he looks contented, doesn't he. he told scott last night that there wasn't words to describe how much love he had for his family! How sweet is that?!?!? Plus there is just nothing like a happy heart! Speaking of hearts, this little heart tin will be the other item we will make at Stamp Club tonight. You can thank Dana for them, and I have red hots to fill them! You will get to use the sale a bration rub ons! So fun and cute!


No comments: