Tuesday, February 12, 2008

busy busy busy

my downline is amazing, I just can't tell you how fantastic she is, plus she is cute, and as nice as she is pretty! She has been a great source of inspiration to me. As I was looking at her blog, I noticed these wonderful scrap pages! I love them! So, I basically stole them for our scrap club. The baking pages are hers, the blue are mine, the layout and with pictures! We will be using rub ons! See you Sunday.
Nancy had mentioned that she would like to "buy" extra layouts, so her and I have come up with a fair system, it will be first claim first serve basis, and an extra layout will be $4. Since she has four children, she could use multiple layouts. something to think about, and it would also depend on how much you love the layout. Thank you guys for your input! (spell check still isn't working!)

No comments: