Friday, February 29, 2008

LEAP DAY


It is funny, I always want more time, an extra day, well, here it is! Enjoy your gift this day!
My good friend, Rhonda, is hosting a workshop Friday, March 7th, and I wanted to use some of the new fun stuff out of the new mini catalog, and show off a technique (I anticipate some newer stampers, as well as some pros). So i chose to do the "black board" with white craft and chalks. The scrap club did this at Halloween and loved it. It also uses the new ribbon and ribbon charms from the new hardware set! I am sure Rhonda would love for you to come if you'd like to make this! I am going to work on a card featuring the new star set next.
Well. I hate to ramble too much, but with all my free time, why not. Ladies, last night at my bragbook class, I crashed and burned. It was horrible. I have never ever felt like I goofed so badly. I have a hard time balancing how much to preprepare, it needs to be ready to go, but the person needs to also feel as if they created it. Typically most projects don't have to be done just so either. This project had to be exact and precise, and I didn't prescore or precut.... wow! Luckily a few sticky hearts and a lot of glitter made it all better!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments: