Wednesday, February 13, 2008

happy heart day

I wish you all a happy valentines day!
I hope you get the surprise you desire, and the love we all require!
Please know that I love you guys!
I spent an entire day lost in Dallas yesterday, tons of fun! But that makes me a day late and a dollar short today! So, I hope to spend more time tomorrow!
Next time I book my mom a flight, I plan to make sure I don't have her flying into Love field. It isn't much fun to realize that error while at DFW, 15 minutes after her plane landed across town! And it wouldn't have been a big deal, except she doesn't have a cell, so I couldn't let her know not to fret! fun times! All is well today, and that is what matters! Please take time to tell those you love, that you love them! Everyone needs to be loved, and told it, shown it, etc!

No comments: