Friday, June 13, 2008

one of those days

Do you ever have one of those days when everything you touch turns to mush? Makes me want to just stop touching anything. I was on a roll Tuesday. Nancy and Stacey had come over to catch up on their scrap layouts, and I was popping out cute stuff left and right. Yesterday, nothing I tried worked. So I did what every crafter does, I walked away for a little bit. Thought I would go ahead and make some lasagna for Jonathan, he loves it. I make it with rice noodles, and you really can't tell the difference. Scott loves my lasagna that I put spinach in, so I thought I would go ahead and make it that way this time. Well, according to Jonathan, I ruined it. So yet again, I made a big mess. Anyway, right before we left for VBS family night at FBC Hewitt, I made this little guy. Not bad considering the day I had. My goal for Stamp a Stack is to use retired sets only, so I anticipate this set going, but won't know for sure until Sunday. So this card may or may not be in the SAS, but I will use the going out in colors as much as possible.

No comments: