Friday, June 6, 2008

Greetings from Houston



Here is card #2 that we will make at the tech class. The ribbon undid when I was putting it in the scanner, sorry. It has the red micro beads in the circle. Lots of fun!!! Hope you can make it.

Don't forget to sign up for the amazing eScape day by tonight at 10pm.

We are on our way to Space Center Houston. I haven't been there since we moved from Clear Lake in 1990. So it will be fun to go. It will be fun to show the boys some of the places I went when I was there age. I always get nostalgic when I am in Clear Lake, but it has changed so very much. We are enjoying our time with Scott's family, and for once, I didn't bring tons of stuff to work on, so it has been very relaxing. The only issue we are having is Jeremiah won't stop talking! ;)

No comments: