Thursday, June 26, 2008

my my my look at the time

Ever have one of those mornings? I seem to have them daily. What is that about?
Anyway, here it is 1:30 in the afternoon and I JUST realized that I haven't blogged at either places yet. So, here I am, blogging my heart out.
I have to say, as much as I love VBS, and I DO LOVE VBS, I really love when it is over too. You know what I mean.
Here are the samples for July 7th's stamp a stack. I only have about 5 spots left, so email me asap if you'd like to come. The Blue Bayou and Soft Sky card has been revised a bit, just didn't rescan it... lazy I guess. All the cards feature the going out in colors, and soon to be retired stamp sets. Thus the name, LAST CHANCE S A S
I have sold several of the sets from the slides, but I still have a bunch too. Let me know if you'd like one or two or three.....

No comments: