Monday, June 16, 2008

happy monday


Here is another card using the afternoon tea designer papers and the going out in colors.
I love this stamp set, wonder you. It also has a pretty leaf stamp. I am going to really miss these in colors.... but I can't wait to show you the next year's in colors. Thanks to Linda Fowler to sending me the sneak peek. You will love the new colors!
Be sure and check out the retired sets list, do not let them go out before you get what you want from the list. I have several that I will be parting with, as I often do when they retire.
I will post that list soon. right now my sweet five year old is FREAKING out because his friend who is 18 months older than him is less than a quarter of an inch taller, and his life is no longer worth living. bless his heart.

No comments: