Tuesday, October 16, 2007

what i did today instead of everything else
















I am a nester. I like to nest. I also like to renest. Can't help it.




So instead of doing anything else today, I spent the entire day on my room.
Last night i had my clubbers here, and we loved working out there, but my stuff was in the house. Not anymore. I am an all or nothing kind of girl.
So, Jeremiah and I put a lock on the door, well two, and set to moving it all out!
I am thrilled! Ladies.... start your engines.... we have a stamp room!
this is the picture looking into the room from the back door.
next is from the back corner towards the door
then there are spot shots!
Come and check it out!
Well, I just realized that the first picture you put on is the last one shown, sorry.... read backwards! ;)
thanks!




No comments: