Tuesday, October 23, 2007

if you can't beat them....




Well, my sweet husband didn't want me to over do it today, so he let me sleep in, and while I was asleep, he canceled all my activities.... what a guy. I know he is ready to give homework, lunch packing, laundry, dinner making and all those mom jobs back! He has been a real blessing while I was down, he makes a great nurse, lucky for me!


I started these Saturday, so I finished them up tonight. Since I didn't get to have my friends over! They are for Jonathan to take to his class, since he can't give out goodies, we went with pencils! fun stuff.


I will be having my open house this Thursday night, October 25th from 6:30 to 8:30. I will be giving away two really cool door prizes! Come and see! You can make an ornament, and see all the gift ideas for the holidays that we will make at our gift classes!


Hope to see you soon!

No comments: