Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fall Cards for a friend




Funny how when a four year old is helping you, things don't always turn out straight!
A friend at church asked me to make some fall cards for her to send out pictures of her sweet baby boy in a pumplin patch in.
So the blue card was my first attempt. I love those colors and that set, but I knew it wasn't right. Luckily Melissa stoped by on her way home from getting her poor sick baby some meds, and talked it over with me.... and the pumpkin card is perfect! I hope Deana thinks so too. Two heads are always better than one! Thanks Melissa!
As a bonus, I got to use up some of my guava paper. And I am glad to know a new color I can use with it. It stumps me.
I used bitty boos too, happy everything, groovy guava, really rust, and chocolae chip, scallop punch, 1 3/8" punch, 1" punch, and the paper piercing stuff.

No comments: