Tuesday, October 16, 2007





We had such a great time making these bitty books. They are pretty fast to make, and are great gifts for anyone! Stampin' Up! has the bitty books, and papers, and you can make an entire book for under $15!

So the last few days have been rough. Fun thought. Carnival, Scrap club, teacher appreciation lunch and Stamp club. I am enjoying being lazy today, or at least I hope to!

I do have plans to be productive, later. much later.

I am getting really excited about Saturday. I am having a hard time deciding what all to take, and will probably end up bringing it all. There is still room if you would like to join us. Even if you can only make part of the day, it will be a great time! see the sidebar for a link to details.

Well, I am also excited about the stamp camp of gifts..... more to come! stay tuned. should I make something today, I will post it for you. cross your fingers! ;)

No comments: