Monday, October 15, 2007

good morning rainy day


Well, I don't have a new picture to post, or do I? I will have to see what I might have waiting in my file....

I will get a new project up tomorrow. Today is another busy day. I am waiting out the rain so I can go to the school for the teacher appreciation lunch, and then stamp club. at some point I might need to pick up stuff. haven't really decided. you know, how bad does it have to get before you deal with it? pretty bad for me.

I am really excited about some of the stuff we will doing soon. and lots of people have been requesting a stamp a stack. so be on the look out for a stamp camp with lots of gift ideas and a stamp a stack.

I need to work on some cards for friends, that will be my next thing to tackle. Oh, and did I tell you that my sweet friend's husband got my electric and A/C going? just ask what the problem was, it will give you a chuckle for sure! ;)

OK, i need to find an umbrella, the rain wins and I need to go! Have a blessed monday!


This is a picture of a mouse pad I made for Scott for Father's day. Stamp on this has them, if you would like to make one for the gift stamp camp, I will order some, just let me know.

thanks so much!

No comments: