Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A few thoughts on blogging

Well, I thought a while back that I would like to start a blog. Scott's responce was, "because you have so much spare time!" that's my boy, king of scarcasim. So I abandoned the idea, for a bit at least. The last few days I remembered why I first wanted to blog. It would be easier for you to come here and see what I am up to, than for me to email you pictures you can't open! ;)

Why Stamp Therapy? Because so many of my friends whom I stamp with, really need that time and consider it therapy! We all need to be creative, and stamping is a great outlet! I do not claim to be a great stamper, nor do I come up with all the ideas. But I would love to share with you what I do, what I create and hopefully inspire you to be your creative best!

It will take me a while to get the site the way I want it, so bare with me. I would hope to add tidbits often. I have grown to love a few sites that add stuff every day, and I always look forward to seeing their latest creations! I hope to become that for you!

Check back! Comment! Have fun! STAMP!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris,

I love this....now I can get a
"stamp therapy" fix whenever I need it....

Thanks for doing this and sharing such great ideas..

K