Wednesday, July 23, 2008

punch crazy

Don't forget that Thursday the 24th, I will be having the acetate box class. This is a cute box you will love to make. Come and make a few! I have everything cut and ready, we will use designer papers too!


Thursday August 7th is my next tech class.
These have been so fun. I am really excited about our next one too!
I love our punches, anyone who knows me knows how very much.
I love to make other things out of the punches too, like animals. Linda and Dana have made some really cool flowers with their punches. We will make many different flowers and items that night! So come ready to be creative and make fun fun stuff.
I first had this thought after visiting Stacey's blog one day (Rebel Inker), she is one of my downline and has fabulous ideas. All of those girls are so great, they blow me away. So I have taken her ideas and a few others and put together a class for us.
This is just a sample of some of the punched items we will make. More to come!

No comments: