First, I would like to remind you that I have a Christmas in July event Thursday night, the 10th at 7pm, you can make the projects you see on the side. email me if you have any questions. It will be fun, I promise.
I don't remember the second thing right now, sorry.
I have been tagged. Thank you Stacey. What an honor to be among your list. I was very impressed with your list... I don't think I have anything near that interesting to say about myself!!! Visit Stacey's blog here http://rebelinker.blogspot.com/
I really don't have any random facts about me that everyone doesn't already know. I am an open book, so there just isn't much left to divulge. But I will try. Bare with me.
1. I have a diamond grading certificate, yep, I took a diamond grading class, two in fact, right after high school.
2. I want to be a funeral home director at some point. (I want to help families after their loss)
3. When I was young (15), I wanted to be a marine mammal trainer (but who didn't?)
4. When I was REALLY young (5), I wanted to be either a nun or a stripper.
5. I have become obsessed with finding new recipes and wheat free cooking. Yet, I won't taste much of it, I make my mom and Scott try most things, all of which Jonathan rejects.
6. I LOVE to be pregnant, but only want my two kiddos. If only there were a way to stay preggo forever and not have anymore kids?!?!?!?
7. I don't have a favorite color. absolutely can't name one color I like above all others.
That was hard.
Now for my seven blogs, that I adore....
1. Of course Lindsey, she is the one who inspired me to blog http://stampwithlinz.blogspot.com/
2. My sweet and often opinionated husband http://slothsrcool.blogspot.com/
3. my crockpot lady http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/
4. Donna, don't remember how I found her, but I love her blog http://stampamaniac.blogspot.com/
5. Nancy, again, don't know how I found her, but I am glad I did http://stampinat6213.blogspot.com/
6. Elana, she has lots of great recipes, and green ideas, neat neat blog http://www.elanaspantry.com/
7. Susan, she is a great friend and customer, and she has a biz of her own too! http://www.storemorestamps.com/blog/
Whew... I am tired. Hope you all have a happy Wednesday, I am headed to the show! woo hoo