Friday, March 28, 2008

Quick and Cute

So, Wednesday I issued a challenge! I hope you are looking around your house and in your mailbox for something to use! I made mine in about 3 minutes with scraps! I am actually pretty pleased with it!
See the previous post for the original item! See, super easy! See and this makes us enviornmental... we are recycling, reusing.... cool, huh?I had such a great time last night at the one sheet wonder. I have to say that I must be the most blessed woman. My "business" has brought some of the most wonderful people into my life. And my friends have embraced my passion and share in it. I can never express how much you mean to me, and how thankful I am for you guys. You are a joy to have, and I only hope that I can continue to encourage and inspire you to be creative. It is a blessing to me that you come to my home and share of your self the way you guys do. You confide in me, you lift me up, you share your heartaches and joys! all I can say is WOW.

No comments: