Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Napkin Rings!?!?!


Yes my friends, I bring to you NAPKIN RINGS! How cool is that?

You know my wonderful friend in Colorado, Stamp on This, had them in her store, and when I went to get glass pieces for Rhonda to make mother's day gifts with, I saw them, and of course HAD to try them. The ladies here last night at Gift Club loved them! They had all kinds of fun ideas on how to make theirs. Jessica wants to make hers for all the holidays for her kids. Linda wants a monogram and then will change out her papers to fit the season. I put this together in a matter of seconds, but I wanted to show it to you, and yes, I will be ordering more to have on hand. They are $4 a set of 4, that includes shipping, no tax since it is out of state, and if you want to make it here, $5 for paper, ribbon etc.! If you join the gift club, you will get to make them!
I used the summer picnic paper from the new mini, and red grosgrain ribbon, with an Ikea wild wasabi napkin!

No comments: