Wednesday, March 5, 2008

loudmouth five year olds

I found this cute tin at IKEA! surprise. I love how the rub ons take to it. and the new cut flowers are so cute and easy to use!


So, I thought I blogged yesterday, guess I didn't. sorry.
I am going to have to be more careful discussing delicate issues in front of Jeremiah. At the voting place yesterday, my typically shy child announces at the top of his lungs, "Mommy you aren't going to vote for Osama Obama are you? Barrack, what kind of name is that? you can't vote for someone called Barrack! But you really don't want that woman to run our country either. Just vote for Bush mom, you like him!" It is a good thing I don't keep secrets, because I would never have any. He also asked the polling volunteers if he could vote. Something about it was his duty as a "cityzen". Won't it be fun to see where life leads him!?!?!? I am praying that he will learn tact.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Oh how I love that kid!!!!!

Thanks for the laugh!!!!