Monday, March 3, 2008

here comes peter cotton tail....



Well, with 39 degree weather, it is very hard to imagine spring on the way... much less Easter. Jeremiah thinks it will snow every Easter. pretty funny, and only in Texas. I love Easter, I can't decide between Easter and Christmas. Fabulous, Glorious days.
Anyway, how cute are these bunnies? I think a larger mini candy bar would be better. Even my Jeremiah thought they were awesome, he is my toughest critic. It is all punches and glue dots, super easy, super fun, super cute. you should make some to send to your child's school, or your husbands office.
That reminds me, Jonathan was asking me the other day why I didn't invite men to come and stamp. I thought that was funny, I told him that by all means men were invited! ;)

No comments: