Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter

Have I told you how very much I LOVE Easter? That and Christmas.
I had a great Easter celebrating with my families! Saturday was a beautiful day and I got to enjoy 34 aunts/uncles/cousins/2nd cousins/siblings, etc. And Sunday was a great day at church and then we got to celebrate with Scott's family. Now I have three huge buckets full of candy, and you know I will eat my share of it! So sad.

Well, I missed you all this weekend. Sorry I didn't post, I ran off to mom's early Friday.

But I hope you think this was worth the wait.... Jonathan told me that people love me for my crafts, funny kid.

This is a travel sized Tic Tac Toe game! how cool is that? I mean, it is practically perfect in every way. It is made in an altoild tin. This is one of the fabulous ideas I have for our gift club, that I really hope makes! ;) Hope you all have a terrific day! The sunshine is wonderful.

No comments: