Monday, December 31, 2007

chipboard and buttons O my!


I am getting very excited about the rub on class! I have gotten several items together for us to embellish! I also have a few more in mind to get!
I hope to be able to blog from New Mexico, I am taking pictures with me of the other rub ons!


Here is a piece of craft inked chipboard, a clear button, and a button. We will be turning those items into 6 X 6 scrap page, and cards. I have also bought some fun frames (Laci said, "oh, I love the shape", just a little teaser), some glass candle holders, and some (get this) combs! I have more to come, but you certainly won't want to miss out on this fun class. you will get a set of rub ons, and each of the projects to take home made! All for $20!!!! Brenda H came and got her catalogs and asked about the rub ons, and I got so excited telling her, I think I scared her! It will be a fun time! watch for more!!! This my last post of the year! Have fun tonight!

No comments: