Friday, December 7, 2007

Big news day!


These are the other card options for the Thank You cards and Gift Tags Class on Tuesday night.
you can make 8 of any design for $4, and 15 gift tags for $1. I will post more gift tags Monday.


Please be sure to check back here Monday, the retired accessories list will be up then.
We don't have a lot of time when it comes to accessories, when they are gone, they are gone! So let me know ASAP if you see something you need, I will try to get an order in as quick after the list as possible.
I will be at Mom's this weekend! You can call my cell if you need me or have questions.
I will have more tags up Monday for the class, be sure to sign up!
Have a great weekend.
For a moving moment, check this out! http://www.greatdanepro.com:80/Battle%20Hymn/index.htm

No comments: