Friday, November 9, 2007

What a Glorious Day!


It is so easy to get overwhelmed. Sometimes it is easy to forget how busy everyone else is. Sometimes it is easy to get down and think we are all alone. I am here to remind you all, chins up, shoulders back, smile on your face, we can do this! Whatever you are going through today, I pray you find the peace you need to get through it.
The weather is absolutely fabulous, it almost reminds me of Spring. I think that is my favorite time of year. Scott loves the fall, and he has reasons why. Regardless, it is really a pretty day!
I realized today was my dad's birthday, called mom, she is handling it well, but maybe that is why she is coming tomorrow. If you get a chance, remember her.
OK, on with the show.... if you are still reading... This is another card for our stamp a stack. I have found inspiration for the last three cards, and hope to pop them out soon. I also need to get busy and make Krista her birthday card... day late and a dollar short... hope you have a great day and weekend. Do something wonderful! I have my house cleaned for all the happenings here this weekend (stamp club, BMBC craft day, and Scrap club), so I can relax and create!
Have I told you all lately that you mean the world to me? YOU DO!

No comments: