Monday, November 5, 2007

having a hard time waiting





I have made so many things this weekend, it is killing me not just posting them all at once!


I am also going to work on my stamp a stack cards soon and have those to post, as well as the kit cards! So much to do..... so much fun to be had! I am so loving this!

At the crop fundraiser, I met a great fellow demo, Katherine. She made these cute little scrap books on a string type things. I loved them. I had the favor tins already, so I whipped one up! Super easy and fun. This would make a great gift!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would pass along...I saw some really cute Christmas tins at Michael's this weekend. They are about 3.5" by 2.5" by .5" deep (guesstimate) and are rectangular. I know you crafty folks could really go nuts over these tins. They had several different designs and were $1 each. Located at the register. Enjoy! Laci