Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mom and Me



Some things are just more fun when you do it with your mom, or your child! My boys love to "help" me stamp, and they LOVE too look at pictures of fun times we have had. My mom also enjoys helping me with projects. If that sounds like you, then you won't want to miss this class!
We will take two 4 X 4 coasters, and cover them with designer papers, and add in card stock pages. Then you and your child/mom can embellish and stamp the pages. I only put in 6 pages, but I plan for each book to have 10. I also punched my holes wrong, imagine that, and the inside cover became my outside cover! But I hold fast to my motto: There are NO mistakes in stamping!
Class will be on Tuesday, April 29th at 7 (Let me know if you need to come earlier). Cost is $5 per book. Please RSVP! texaskris@grandecom.net

No comments: