Thursday, August 21, 2008

hair today, gone tomorrow


Check out Stampin' Up!'s new card kit! I love it! You can make three each of theses cards, with left overs! It comes with card stock, designer papers, ribbon, buttons, and stickies!


Back to school means lots of things to lost of people.
for us, it means time to get your hair cut. My boys enjoy growing out their hair over the summer, but Midway dress code rules prohibit them from wearing their hair the way they'd like. So we went to Nicole's yesterday to get our back to school cuts. I took the first pictures at Nicole's yesterday, and the second set here today, but oddly enough, Jonathan is wearing a guitar shirt in both and Jeremiah is wearing camo in both. I guess that isn't too odd, but I got a kick out of it! I used the card kit to make these pages! fun huh?

1 comment:

Wachsmann Family said...

That is cute! I like the card you made for the haircuts.