Monday, August 11, 2008

GO team SVE

Well, I am honored and excited to be a part of the Team SVE PTA officers for 2008-2009. It is such a fun group of ladies and we have lots of great ideas for the school and students. I can hardly wait to get started. I am going to get to make the PTA scrap book for this school year, as well as be the kindergarten coordinator and other odd jobs. I also get to "dress up" the PTA bulletin board and keep it current. So I am excited that I will get to use my hobby a lot this year. It is interesting how stamping flows into so many other areas.
I can't wait to make my first order from the new catalog! I am so excited. I love this new book!
I will try to get a creative post on later today, but today will end up being all about PTA, I need to make my world famous banana pudding for our meeting tonight, and I have been asked to make some boobie prizes as well. So it should be a fun day!
Here is a picture we took in Austin at our convention... I can't tell you how much I love these ladies.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love you too Kris! We are gonna have fun this year!