Wednesday, April 1, 2009

pocket card

This was tons of fun to make, and everyone adores it. Mine is a bit busy, but I was using what I had on hand.
A sweet friend showed me how to make this, she had taken a $35 class on it! Mine is not as dolled up as hers, but it is really just a pattern anyway. She made some for graduation, complete with photos, well wishes, remembrances, gift cards, and cash. She also made a Valentine and Mother's Day one. so the sky is the limit as always.
I am going to have a class on Monday, April 27th. I am charging $15. I am going to order the simply scrappin kits to make these with. I think the patterned papers and embellishments will be perfect. We can get two cards out of one kit! So, that is cool. You can keep your half of the kit, even if you don't use it all.
please RSVP no later than April 16th to reserve a spot!

No comments: