Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter and Stamp a Stack






Happy Easter everyone! I do love spring time and Easter time. This is such a fun time of year, and full of memories from my childhood of my mom's extended family. I can't wait to see them again this weekend. Now I have new traditions with Scott's family to look forward too.
Another exciting event is Jews for Jesus. They will be at BMBC tomorrow night at 7, and I love their presentation. They do the whole passover feast and demonstrate the truth of Jesus as the Messiah. I am really looking forward to that.
For some crazy reason, I am in charge of the entire Spring Valley Kindergarten's Easter Party. So, I am off to stake off the park for that, but wanted to show you the samples for Tuesday night's Stamp a Stack. PLEASE RSVP. Cost is $10 for 15 cards.
Each card can be changed to the sentiment you need. I just used these for a sample.
If I don't see you before, have a very Happy Easter, time of new life.

No comments: