Monday, October 27, 2008

San Antonio Regionals


I love all the SU! events I have ever attended. And this was no exception. I was surprised that Shelli was there, but so glad, she has such a great attitude and encouraging spirit. She i s easy to talk to and never acts like she is too busy. I got to chat with her several times.
I was especially excited, bc I got to be a "helper". I really enjoyed that. I got to help with registration that morning, signing everyone in, and then during make and take time, I got to help everyone. I also helped clean up the tables and get them ready for Saturday's group. I really enjoyed being a helper. I got all my stuff early and made it before I went, mainly so I could help anyone who needed it, but also bc I wouldn't have time to do them there. So here is a card we made at regional. I can't wait to share more ideas I got when I was there. It was so great, so many ideas and samples...

No comments: