Thursday, September 11, 2008

stamp club


Monday is Spring Valley's family night at chick fil a! Go by, dine in, drive thru, say you are with Spring Valley and our PTA will get % of your order!
The new Stamp Club will begin Monday night (September 15th at 7 pm), and I will have a couple chick fil a platters... have to do my part! So come make this fun card with new stamps and ribbon, and watercolor crayons (it is MUCH prettier in person, the background grass sets it off), have a snack, and learn about stamp club!
We will assign the hostesses this night!
So far I have these people down for club:
Alyssia
Brianna
Carol
Dana
Debbie
Ira Ann
Kayla
Kris
Kristin
Laci
Lenna
Melissa
Rhonda
Susan
Terri
If I over looked someone, I am terribly sorry. You don't have to be on this list to come, all are welcome.
Let me know if you have any questions.

No comments: